May 5th Car Rental / Tolls

Need a receipt for tolls charged to your credit card following a recent car rental? Go to Highway Toll Administration, , to get a detailed receipt. Call Val at x71241 for assistance.

Comments are closed.


Places I've Been

The following links are virtual breadcrumbs marking the 12 most recent pages you have visited in If you want to remember a specific page forever click the pin in the top right corner and we will be sure not to replace it. Close this message.